To start off my first blog post I have decided to make a quick simple dish which is a Shrimp pasta with Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce. This dish took at least one hour to make using budget friendly ingredients. When I tried the Shrimp Alfredo Pasta it was creamy, cheesy, and oh so delicious! I would have the listed ingredients and directions listed below. Feel free to add a comment on this dish.
1/2 box of Angel Hair pasta
1 pack of Frozen Cooked Medium Shrimp 12 oz. (Peel, Deveined)
1 Whole Yellow Onion (chop 1/4 of an onion)
2 or 3 cloves of garlic
1 jar of Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
1 bottle of Pinot Grigio (optional)
1 package of Mushrooms (as many as you want)
- Boil 1/2 box of Angel Hair Pasta for 10 minutes. Pasta should be tender or al dente. Drain and keep pasta in a colander. Do not rinse using cold water.
- Empty entire bag of shrimp in a bowl and rinse through. Set aside.
- Chop 1/4 of an onion (cubed finely). Set aside.
- Take a grater and minse about 2 or 3 cloves of garlic (should be garlic paste texture). Set aside.
- In a skillet pan, set on medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of butter, saute onion and garlic (1 or 2 minutes), add shrimp cook until lightly browned.
- Pour 3/4 cup or 1 teaspoon of Pinot Grigio (optional). This would help the shrimp to become more flavorful.
- Add mushrooms and Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce. Stir and allow everything to cook thoroughly for a few minutes.
- When the sauce is completed add pasta to the skillet.
- Finally, you can sprinkle Parmesean cheese and garnish with parsley.
- Before serving allow the food to set for 3 minutes and Enjoy!
Serving Size: 4
Makes: 1 hour
TIP: Perfect with French Bread it’s just I didn’t have any at the moment.