Pizza, in general, is an American favorite that includes various ingredients and many crusts styles. If you’re a pizza lover then I know you’ll like this pizza. Enjoying a flatbread pizza and watching a movie is my kind of thing especially on a weekend. I have made this flatbread pizza a few times already and decided to share it with you guys. With the use of delicious ingredients including a crispy flatbread crust, pesto sauce, juicy cherry tomatoes, sweet red peppers, spinach leaves, goat cheese, and topped with Mozzarella. All you have to do is layer the ingredients and pop it in the oven. Definitely perfect to serve for dinner parties and also for the entire family to enjoy!
1 pack of Flatbread Crust (14.1 oz) Sometimes there’s two flatbreads in one pack
1 jar of Pesto sauce (6.7 oz)
1 bag of Spinach leaves
1 Red sweet pepper
Goat Cheese log (4 oz)
1 Carton of Cherry Tomatoes
1 block of Mozzarella Cheese ( 8 oz)
- Layout the flatbread on a baking tray.
- Spread half jar of pesto onto the flatbread.
- Rinse and cut one red sweet pepper in half. Take half of the sweet pepper and cut vertically then layer on flatbread.
- Take a few cherry tomatoes (depending on how much you want). Rinse thoroughly and cut in half then spread on flatbread.
- Use half a bag of spinach leaves, rinse under running water, pat down dry using a paper towel, and spread spinach leaves all over.
- Cut the goat cheese into pieces and layer on flatbread (you could use the entire goat cheese log).
- Grate half (or the entire block) of Mozzarella cheese and top the flatbread pizza with it.
- Set oven at 350 degrees and then place the flatbread pizza in the middle of the oven. This should take 15-20 minutes to bake.
- During this time let all of the ingredients to warm through and allow all cheeses to melt.
- After the pizza is done, take out from the oven, and place it on top of the stove or countertop. Allow the flatbread to cool and you may cut into squares before serving.
Serving Size: One flatbread can cut four squares
TIP: Serving size depends on how big or small you cut them
Makes: 15-20 minutes
Veggie Flatbread Pizza