Last week, I was having a craving of homemade chocolate chip cookies. So I decided to go online searching for a really nice chocolate chip cookie recipe. I came across Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. This cookie recipe came from I Heart Naptime http://iheartnaptime.net. My immediate thought was “Pudding in a Chocolate Chip Cookie”. As I kept reading about this cookie recipe it’s the instant vanilla pudding mix you’re adding in the cookie. That gives the cookie a really soft and chewy taste. Being that I had all of the ingredients I baked these cookies the next day. After following the method of making these cookies it was time to give a try. My goodness! I was really amazed by how these cookies turned out. The edges of the cookie were buttery with a nice crisp. Soft and chewy just like how a cookie should taste. Also, with all the chocolate sweetness it pretty much sums up the PERFECT COOKIE! I do recommend trying out this cookie recipe. Enjoy!
1 cup Butter (salted and softened)
3/4 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup White sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 1/3 cup All-purpose flour
1 (3.4 oz) package Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips or (milk chocolate chips)
3/4 cup White Chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl add butter and sugars (brown and white) together. Use a cake mixer to mix 1 or 2 minutes for a creamy texture.
- Include the vanilla extract and the eggs one by one. Mix all together
- Then in a different mixing bowl, add the All-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Last but not Least the Instant Vanilla pudding mix (actual mix itself). Combine all these ingredients together.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips to the mixture and mix completely until a cookie dough is formed.
- You can use your hand to create dough balls or scoop them out. Rest on a baking tray.
- Set oven at 350 degrees Note: On “I Heart Naptime” the directions suggested 8-10 minutes for baking. For me, I baked my cookies for 6-8 minutes.
- After cookies are done baking allow them cool for a few minutes.
Serving Size: 20-24 cookies (My total was 21 cookies)
Makes: 6-8 minutes or 8-10 minutes